Top Dog Independent Schools Antony and Cleopatra – Study Guide Grade 12:
Our Independent Schools Antony and Cleopatra study guide is a comprehensive guide based on the IEB Grade 12 set work, developed by us for you – to make your studying easy! Work through our guide, and you will find easy-to-follow notes to help familiarise yourself with the play and ace the exam! Our study guide has:
- Notes on literary context – Elizabethan Times.
- Historical background of the play.
- A summary and analysis on each Act, Scene by Scene.
- A character map.
- Character sketches on all major and minor characters.
- An overview of themes.
- A concise discussion on each major theme.
- A commentary on Imagery, Symbolism and Motifs.
- What the critics say..
- Important quotations
- Short questions on focus areas at the end of each Act.
Solutions to all questions.
Subscribe to Grade 12
R100 per month
This includes all subjects
Subscribe to Grade 12 > English Home Language
R60 per month
127 lessons in English Home Language